- Unizon is neither a stock exchange nor authorized by SEBI to solicit investments. Unizon is a company inter-alia engaged in an online business of buying and selling of securities of unlisted/ Pre-IPO/Start-up companies owned by Unizon Fintech Private Limited through its App/ Website. Unizon has obtained applicable licenses and permission from the appropriate regulatory, as required under various laws for operating the Website. However, Unizon is neither authorized nor recognized under any law governing the securities market.
- Unizon is neither an investment advisor nor acting as an investment advisor. Any statement or information on the website, is not a form of investment advisory to Buyers and Sellers and the Buyers and Sellers shall not rely on such information and the Buyers and Sellers shall consult their legal or financial advisors before purchasing / selling the securities from Unizon. Unizon shall not be liable to make good the loss caused to Buyers and Sellers due to purchase/ sale of securities from Unizon.
- Unizon sells and buys shares from/ to its portfolio. These shares pertain to the companies which want liquidity in their shareholding. Buyers/ Sellers come to the Unizon’s website and leave their.
- buying or selling requests and Unizon conducts the second part of the transaction as per availability of shares/ funds with Unizon.
- Unizon does not deal in listed securities which are actively traded on Nationwide Stock Exchanges. Similarly, the securities traded through our website are not traded on any regulated stock exchange.
- The securities of companies available with Unizon are sold on "as is where is basis", and in case such securities are later found be attached with lien, encumbrances or pledge and the Buyer shall solely bear all the loss caused from buying such securities and Unizon shall not, under any circumstances, be held liable.
- The Buyers shall be solely responsible while purchasing securities from Unizon and Buyers shall conduct their own due diligence or may avail Unizon’s due diligence service or other ancillary service not limited to valuation only. Unizon shall be liable only if such services have been availed from Unizon and in case no such services were extended to the Buyer, Unizon shall not be liable for any losses caused to the Buyers.
- The prices displayed for securities are expressed in Indian Rupees and shall include all taxes applicable by law. Further, Buyer’s and Seller’s bid/ order will be valid for a period of seven days and on its expiry, the same order can be re-activated until it results in a purchase or sale by Unizon. or a fresh order will have to be placed by the Buyer and Seller.
- Unizon shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed by a Buyer or Seller. Pricing and any specification of any share(s) as is reflected on Unizon’s Website may be subject to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Unizon may cancel Buyer's/ Seller’s order(s) and Unizon shall refund the amount received from Buyer towards such order. But the Buyer or Seller may not cancel the order after it is confirmed by Unizon.
- To mitigate the risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence, Unizon requires each Buyer / Seller, to fill out a registration form, giving all the details, specified therein and upload the ‘Know Your Client’ (KYC) documents, like copy of Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Pan Card/ as supporting back up. Use of Unizon website constitutes acknowledgement that Buyers and Sellers have read, understood and agreed to be legally bound by the terms in these disclaimers and terms and conditions of the Unizon’s portal.
- Unizon is not rendering legal, investment or any other kind of advice to any person. Unizon makes no representation or warranty about the suitability of any form of agreement for any particular person or purpose. Accordingly, Unizon shall not be liable for any claim arising in connection with any person's Investment Transaction & use of Unizon or any form of agreement available on its website.
- These transactions are inherently risky and Buyers and Sellers agree to assume complete and full responsibility for the outcomes of all transactional decisions that Buyers and Sellers make, including but not limited to a complete loss of capital. Further, investing in unlisted securities is not suitable for all investors. An investment in unlisted securities is highly speculative and involves a high degree of risk and should only be considered a long-term investment. Buyers must be prepared to withstand a total loss of their investment. Unlisted securities are also highly illiquid and there is no guarantee that a market will develop for such securities. Each investment also carries its own specific risks and Buyers should complete their own independent due diligence regarding the investment, including obtaining additional information about the company, opinions, financial projections and legal or other investment advice. Accordingly, investing in unlisted securities is appropriate only for those investors who can tolerate a high degree of risk and do not require a liquid investment.
- The information on the Unizon website is updated from time to time. However, it is extracted from the public domain and the government websites. It is specifically clarified that the research reports published on the platform are purely for the purpose of educating the Users for understanding of the business model and the same should not by any means be considered as an investment advice. Unizon does not guarantee the efficacy, completeness or accuracy of the information provided on the website i.e., Unizon.in. The buyer/seller should do his/her own due diligence before buying/selling the unlisted shares through the website.
- Unizon makes no warranty that the contents of the Unizon website are free from infection by viruses or any other contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to the Buyers / Sellers are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.